Tuesday, January 22, 2008 :::
A couple weeks ago I blogged about the podunk couple at the specialty clinic who were filling out their medical histories with their volume set to eleven, but I guess I didn't realize how lucky I was, because at least it wasn't an STD clinic:
Citypages: Talk Dirty to Me - Things Overheard at the STD Clinic
Warning: some of them made me gag. As the requisite palate cleanser, here is this year's top ten list, and the last and only top ten list ever needed, from McSweeneys, which I found to be crushingly clever:
Top Ten Best Ever.
BY PETER FERLAND
1. "Standard" by Generally Beloved
2. "Obvious" by Everyone's List
3. "Understandable" by Debatable but Worthy
4. "Totally Obscure" by Feel Suddenly Inferior
5. "Universally Forgotten" by Curiously Vehement Reverence
6. Whole body of work by Your Ignorance Limits You
7. "Otherwise Underwhelming" by What Was Playing That Time Specific to Me When Everything Came Together Just as It Should Have
8. "Footnote" by Guess Which Were My Drugs
9. "Other-Culture Techno Trance Experience" by See How Well-Rounded I Am
10. "Children's Version of See Above" by We've Got Kids Now
::: posted by dan at 7:32 PM :: [ link ] :: (7) comments
7 previous comments:
"Had sex with my daughter's fiancÚ and then douched with Lysol--feelin' a little raw down there."
How fancy is that! That list made me laugh & gag at the same time.
By CampBlood, at 9:07 AM
"I'm releasing semen when I take a crap."
and of course,
"My last period looked like meat."
I love people, I tell ya.
By duanemoody.com, at 9:27 AM
I've always said those Minnesota women are a tricky bunch.
By , at 8:19 PM
this entry is bringing up interesting google adds...
By , at 8:32 PM
You could seriously make a fun game out of posting and then seeing what your google ad's are due to that post...
They have gone from horse ring tones to ad's for clinics.It adds a whole new element of humor to your posts ...*not that you needed it,cuz your so extra super duper funny*
I love you
*you told me you wanted me to tell you I love you remember?*
By Stacy, at 10:21 PM
Dan...been reading your blog for years and decided to post for once. You always manage to make me laugh, wince and feel disgusted at the same time. It is a gift.
By auxlen, at 3:50 AM
"My pee smells like ham." What a pig.
By , at 7:48 PM
< Back to Blog
Animated Friday (Rad Edition)!
Two can play at that game, mister.
Unintentional flattery will get you everywhere.
At which point you know you've gone WAY over the t...
The truth comes out in North Minneapolis
beware of the blog
b stacy b
trek geek scott
and far away
the big lug
girls are pretty
more cow bell
world of wonder