Tuesday, April 20, 2004 :::
Blender Magazine came out with a 50 worst songs of all time list. This is the magazine that once described the band Air Supply as "the sound of eunuchs sobbing," so it's fun to hear their opinions. Here is their top 10 of the worst, which I tend to agree with:
1. We Built This City - Starship 1985
2. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus 1992
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung 1986
4. Rollin' - Limpbizkit 2000
5. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice 1990
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll - Huey Lewis & The News 1984
7. Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin 1988
8. Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy 1985
9. American Life - Madonna 2003
10. Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder 1982
::: posted by dan at 12:13 PM :: [ link ] :: (0) comments
0 previous comments:
< Back to Blog
Armageddon Part II?
I'm thoroughly disgusted by myself.
Perhaps just a wee bit inappropriate?
The Four C's of Diamond Buying : Color, Clarity, C...
Bush is a flip-flopper.
beware of the blog
b stacy b
trek geek scott
and far away
the big lug
girls are pretty
more cow bell
world of wonder